Sunday, February 25, 2018

Today, I ran Tokyo Marathon in Tokyo., and my net time was 2:51:24. The course was very flat and is one of fast courses. But I have spring allergy these days, so I could not achieve PR. The participant number for Full Marathon was ~36,000.
As I achieved sub-3 today, I achieved 17 consecutive week sub-3 as I mentioned previously.

Below are things I got after Tokyo Marathon.
A medal for Tokyo marathon finisher:

And I completed all of 6 World Marathon Majors (Boston, New York, Chicago, Berlin, London, and Tokyo) today. They gave me a special medal as 6 star finisher.

Comparison of medal size:

Pin badge of 6 star finisher:

Space blanked after finish:

Finisher towel after finish:

Foods and sports drinks after finish (they gave me a bottle of water and a banana as well, but I ate them before taking pictures...):

Fleece and poncho for the runners who did not check their baggage:

No comments:

Post a Comment