Sunday, April 8, 2018

Japanese Record of straight 23 weekly sub-3s

Today, I ran the Oyama Omoikawa Sakura Marathon in Tochigi Pref., and my time was 2:54:38. It's basically flat course along the River, but there are some up-downs to go up to the top of bank and to go down. The participant number for Full Marathon was ~1500. The total participant number was ~2500.
As I achieved sub-3 today, I achieved straight 23 weekly sub-3s, and achieved 29th sub-3 in these 23 weeks. The straight 23 weekly sub-3s may be the Japanese Record as far as I know.
I don't know the World Record on this. If you know it, please let me know.

Below pictures are finisher certificate, participation award, 7th place awards, and scenery of Omoikawa Sakura (a kind of cherry tree which originate in Oyama city.








No comments:

Post a Comment